I’m about to head off to get a plane and fly to DC, so in lieu of coherent thoughts, a bunch of little things:
* This happened yesterday while I was visiting my friends Scott Westerfeld and Justine Larbalestier. Also while I was visiting them, at least a mile of skateboarders went skating by — no really — but Scott doesn’t have any pictures of that up yet. It was still pretty damn cool. New York, what a wacky town.
* Emo Crayolas are amusing.
* David Goodman passed along an interesting article about book blogs in the Guardian newspaper, and I wrote it up in the Ficlets Blog.
* Regarding Dick Cheney suggesting he’s not actually in the executive branch: Man, I wish.
* Oh, and apparently Citizen Kane is still the best movie ever. Somewhere the makers of Freddie Got Fingered are muttering about how they got robbed, again. And weren’t they? Weren’t they?
* Incidentally, some people were asking me how I knew about “Goatse double-penetration felch hentai,” either as individual concepts or in the particular horrifying combination. People, it’s okay to know them. Just don’t live them. That is all.