I’m hiding from the Internet today because I made certain promises to certain editors about having certain words to them by the weekend. To keep you occupied, however, I offer you this list of Ten (More) Things I’ve Done Your Probably Haven’t, to go with my original list two years ago. As was the case then, I encourage you to share your own list, either in the comments or on your own site, with a link to your site in the comments here.
Ready? Here we go:
Ten (More) Things I’ve Done You Probably Haven’t
1. Been offered a bong hit by members of Sonic Youth
2. Had a gauze-wrapped human kidney placed on my lunch tray as a birthday present
3. Walked into a glass door, snapping off part of a tooth
4. Gotten a thank-you letter from Jean-Claude Van Damme
5. Had the top of my head kissed and/or licked by a few dozen people over the course of a weekend
6. Had rocks thrown at my bus in a Palestinian refugee camp
7. Founded a right-wing college publication (no, really)
8. Wrote someone else’s (successful) college application essay
10. Administered a contest for a million dollars
That’s my list. What’s yours?