Not every re-run has to be long to be worth repeating.
JULY 23, 2007: A Book Reading Meme
In response to all the “book reading memes” with which I am continually tagged, a new book reading meme:
1. Open the book you’re currently reading to page 133.
2. Read the fourth line on the page.
3. Put the book back where it had been resting.
4. Tell no one of what it was you just did.
5. Think of five friends to tag with this meme.
6. Do not actually tag them. They are busy and have lives.
7. Go about your life as if nothing has happened.
8. Carry the secret of this meme to your grave.