This is what I did with my evening:
- Hosted a singles meet and greet, because apparently I am Dr. Love;
- Got kicked out of the Asimov’s/Analog party (along with nearly everyone else) when the hotel security shut it down;
- Taught people how deaf people applaud;
- Showed Robert Silverberg how to Twitter;
- Rocked the Rock Band version of Journey’s “Any Way You Want It” on the vocals;
- Caught up with the Viable Paradise Alumni and popogated widom (intentionally misspelled) to some recent Clarionites;
- And basically had a fine all time.
And now I’m about to be late to my own reading. Later.