Following on this list, which follows on this one. Not saying you never did any of these things, just that I suspect you probably haven’t. I think the odds are in my favor overall. And if you have done all ten, stop stalking me.
1. Been a couple of feet away from a Shakespeare First Folio
2. Lived directly in front of a Christmas tree farm
3. Had a comedian borrow, with permission, a joke with the intent to use it on The Tonight Show (he was on; he didn’t use it).
4. Swatted a fly off Harrison Ford’s lapel
5. Bottle-fed a calf
6. Watched movies in a press-only theater with Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel
7. Had a meeting with current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
8. Been in a car that crashed, in a not-quite-irony-free fashion, through a cemetery fence
9. Slipped down Neil Gaiman’s stairwell (without injury, my bad, not his)
10. Sung an original song at a friend’s funeral.
Feel free to add your own list in the comments/create a list on your own site and then add a link in the comments.