I’m traveling later in the week, so I figure I should probably give one away now, you know?
Here’s how we’re playing it this time:
1. I asked my daughter to think of a number between one and one thousand. She has.
2. Leave a comment in the comment thread. If your comment number matches her number, you win!
3. It is the number of your comment that is important, not what you put in the comment. If you try to guess which comment number will win, that won’t do anything.
4. Only one entry per person. If you put in a comment and it doesn’t show up immediately, don’t panic — it’s in the moderation queue and I will free it before I do the final count. If you post more than one entry, you will be disqualified. Sorry.
5. This contest runs until 7pm Eastern time, April 13, 2011, at which time I will announce the winner.
6. In the event that not enough people comment to reach the number in question, then I will have my daughter think of a number between one and whatever the last number is at 7pm Eastern, April 13, 2011. Whatever comment is at that number will win.
7. The contest is open to anyone anywhere in the world. So go on, leave a comment.
Got it? Okay: Go!