There you have it.
In other news, here I am in Boston, a little early for the Boskone convention, which starts tomorrow. If you live in a hundred mile radius and are not there, we will have words.
Also, for those wondering what I’m doing with myself while I’m at Boskone, here’s my program schedule:
- Reboots: Refreshing or Depressing? (Panel), Fri 19:00 – 20:00, Harbor I (Westin)
- SFWA Eastern Regional Meeting (Other), Sat 12:00 – 13:00, Carlton (Westin)
- Guest of Honor Interview and Portrait Painting (Panel), Sat 14:00 – 15:00, Harbor I (Westin)
- Release Party — New John Scalzi Book From NESFA Press (Other), Sat 15:00 – 16:00, Galleria-Demo (Westin)
- H. Beam Piper Retrospective (Panel), Sat 16:00 – 17:00, Burroughs (Westin)
- Kaffeeklatsche: John Scalzi (Kaffeeklatsche), Sat 17:00 – 18:00, Galleria-Kaffeeklatsch 1 (Westin)
- Boskone Saturday Night Award Event (Other), Sat 21:00 – 22:00, Harbor II&III (Westin)
- My Top Ten Tips for the Prospective Author (Panel), Sun 11:00 – 12:00, Harbor II (Westin)
- Reading: John Scalzi (Reading), Sun 13:00 – 14:00, Lewis (Westin)
Yes, they’re keeping me busy. I’ll also be doing an autographing in there somewhere. The new book listed in the schedule is 24 Frames Into the Future: Scalzi on Science Fiction Film, a collection of my AMC/FilmCritic.com columns. I’ll be posting a photo of it as soon as I get my grubby mitts on the thing, I assure you.
Anyway: Hello, Boston. You have to deal with me for a whole weekend.
Oh, stop screaming. It’s not that bad.