I mentioned last week I was planning to take off August from Whatever so as to focus on other work which needs to get done, and otherwise to take a break. I am going to modify this a bit mostly because I forgot I have writers to whom I promised Big Idea slots to, and a couple of other things, so it wouldn’t be fair or nice to shut things down entirely. So here’s the new plan:
1. Whatever will be open for business during August but it’s also the last thing on my list of things to do for the day, i.e., after I get everything else on my agenda done, then I might come around here to update.
2. If I’m too wiped out and/or busy and/or doing something else that seems more interesting at the time, I won’t update. This will likely be especially the case when I am at Chicon 7, as Toastmaster. Because damn, they plan to keep me busy.
3. It’s possible I might do some pre-programmed silliness from time to time and/or have guest posts from folks, independent of Big Idea stuff.
4. It’s also possible I won’t because, hey I’m both lazy and busy.
5. Basically, expect August to be a slow and lazy month around here. You get what you get.
6. Which, I suppose, is no different than any other month around here. But even more so.
There, that’s settled.