One Man’s Agenda
Things to do today:
1. Try to answer all my damn e-mail, some of which actually is from people who have sent/are sending/will send me money, and thus should have some priority.
2. Resend the author interview questions from two weeks ago to Jo Walton, because continuing not to do so is a further testament of how much I totally suck.
5. Fight crime.
6. Enjoy some cheese.
7. Actually take a look at my trip itinerary for Denver, since I do believe I’m expected to do things other than fight crime and enjoy cheese while I’m there.
8. Shower. I’ve cultivated my manly author stench long enough.
10. Maybe write some of the book.
If you have any other ideas as to what I might choose to do with the day, I’m open to suggestion.