In order from best to worst:
1. October: Halloween. Cool weather. Foliage.
2. May: My birthday. Spring in full bloom. Memorial Day starts summer.
3. December: Come on, it’s the holidays.
4. September: Start of the school year (traditional). Football, if you care.
5. June: Summer’s nice month.
6. November: The middle child of the 4th quarter. Thanksgiving in the US.
7. April: Usually Easter. Usually somewhat green.
8. January: New year, but first half feels like December’s hangover.
9. February: Screw you, Valentine’s Day, don’t tell me how to feel.
10. July: July 4th plus two weeks of errant fireworks.
11. August: Summer’s asshole month.
12. March: Drunks and mud.
Your rankings belong in the comments.