Fun on Twitter, 2015
I spend a lot of time on Twitter! And often I say silly and/or substantial things there, that I then post here for posterity, Twitter being quite intentionally an evanescent medium. Here are some of my favorite long-form Twitter postings of the year, arranged more or less chronologically.
- Monty Python and the Holy Livetweet
- In Which Mary Robinette Kowal Reads My Sexy, Sexy Tweets (featuring Mary Robinette Kowal)
- My Funny Internet Life, Part 9,744
- Squirrel Lawyers (featuring Chuck Wendig, scroll down to the bottom of the entry)
- Neil and the Bear: Perhaps Not a Children’s Book After All (featuring Hayley Campbell and Neil Gaiman)
- The Upgrade from Hell
- GamerGate Adds to Its Vast Warehouse of Stupid
- Last Night’s Twitter Rant Involving 20somethings and Finance
- Look What Facebook Has Done To Us, Starring Me and Sara Benincasa
- This is What Twitter is Made For, 10/12/15 (featuring Delilah S. Dawson)
- Why I Don’t Drink Coffee, Featuring Maureen Johnson
- STAR WARS EPISODE 3.14159: THE AWKWARD HOLIDAY GET-TOGETHER (featuring Chuck Wendig)
- The Best Thing Ever, December 13 2015 Edition
- My World is Awesome
Also, this exchange with Lavie Tidhar was fun.
And this exchange between me and my daughter leaves no doubt as to whose child she is.
And that’s Scalzi Twitter for 2015!