Win a Signed, Personalized Copy of The Consuming Fire
I got my author copies of The Consuming Fire! So now I’m going to give one away! Specifically, the one behind Smudge there. Also, I will sign it and personalize it to the winner or whomever they choose.
You want it? Here’s what you have to do:
I’m thinking of a city, in North America, featured in at least one (1) song that was a hit in the United States. Name the city.
Now, the rules:
1. You may guess only one (1) city. Also (and obviously) one comment per person. Extra guesses and posts are disqualifying. When posting your comment, leave a valid email in the “email” field, otherwise I will not be able to reach you (I don’t make your email public and don’t use it otherwise). All comments other than those guessing a city will be deleted.
2. All guesses must be in by noon Eastern time on October 9, 2018.
3. In the event that more than one person guesses the city, I will tally up the number of people who correctly picked the city and ask Alexa to pick a random number between one and [number of people]. The person who corresponds to that number wins the book.
4. This contest is open to everyone around the world. I will cover shipping. However, if you live outside the US, it might take a while for the book to arrive to you. International shipping is weird.
5. I’ll pick the winner after the contest closes and contact that person by email for a shipping address. That winner will have the option for the book to be signed and personalized, to them or someone else.
And now, the hints:
1. The city currently exists and has people living in it.
2. The city’s name does not start with “X”.
3. The city is an incorporated city (or the equivalent in its country).
4. “North America” in this case can be understood to mean Canada, the United States, and Mexico. It does not include Central American or Caribbean nations (but may include cities in territories and islands possessed by Canada, the United States, and Mexico).
There you go.
Now make your guess, and good luck!