Before we begin, I’d like to take this time to thank everyone for the happy birthday wishes last week, it means a lot to me! I really appreciate the warm wishes, and for those of you that asked about how my semester away from the blog went, I am planning to write about that soon, so bear with me a little longer.
Back to the matter at hand, 2021 was, as it surely was for everyone, an interesting year. It’s definitely one for the history books, anyways. I have no hope that 2022 will be better, but I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see. Optimism aside, here are some of my favorite posts from this year:
- WW84: WTF?
- Wearing Masks, Then and Now
- Adventures In Banoffee Making!
- Making It Up As I Go Along
- I’m Over Being Overweight
- Greatness Adjacent
- Not-So-Spoiler-Free Thoughts On Invincible
- A Review And A Celebration
- I Went On A Donut Tour In Chicago And It Was As Awesome As It Sounds
- “Getting Back To Normalcy”
- Is Reality Really Real?
- Trying Out A New Recipe: Joshua Weissman’s Sticky Buns
- The Truth About My Time At Miami University And Why This Is My Last Post (For Now)
I was going to go for ten, but I threw a couple extra ones in there, hope you don’t mind. And I hope you have a great day! I’ll be back very soon.