Whatever Best Of 2022: Athena Edition
Hello, everyone, and welcome to this year’s “Best Of” for my contributions to this site! I didn’t start posting this year until May, so I have slightly less content to choose from in terms of favorite posts of the year, but here’s a few of them:
- Day 3 of Santa Monica
- Final Day of Santa Monica
- Trying Out A New Recipe: Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Bread
- Late to the Party: Stranger Things Season One
- Trying Out A New Recipe: Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Small Business Saturday: Twenty One Barrels
- Trying Out A New Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
- Do You Want A Box For That?
Unlike my dad, who did his alphabetically, I did mine chronologically. Also unlike my dad, who picked out twenty posts for this piece, I only have eight to present to you. While I could’ve picked a few more posts to get the list to at least ten or fifteen, I didn’t want to put anything on this list that I didn’t truly believe deserved the title of “Best Of”. So while there’s only eight, just know that I put my posts through a rigorous test to get them here, so these really are the best in my mind.
And I hope you enjoy/enjoyed them! I know I enjoyed writing them.
I’m very excited to write even more in the coming year! This year, I definitely slacked on putting content out, and I didn’t post nearly as often as I actually wanted to, but I’m hoping to provide even more good stuff in the near future, so stick around! And have a great day.